Following our Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) Inspection in February, the report has now been published and we are thrilled with the outcome!
The report comprises two inspections:
The Compliance Inspection seeks to provide a judgement as to whether an independent school meets the standards in the Education Regulations 2014. We successfully met all the standards and subsequently no further action is required as a result of this inspection.
The Education Quality Inspection reports on the quality of the school’s work and focuses on two key outcomes:
- The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements – judged as Good
- The quality of the pupils’ personal development – judged as Excellent
- “Pupils make excellent progress in developing positive attitudes to learning”
- “Pupils have an excellent understanding of what is important in life”
- “Pupils’ behaviour is excellent, and a calm atmosphere pervades the school”
- “Modelling of how to do things by staff is excellent”
- “Pupils exhibit excellent levels of tolerance and they are accepting of each other”
- “Staff have an excellent understanding of their needs”
- “…excellent quality of pastoral care”
The inspection report also noted that “Parents reported very favourably on the changes of their children after being in the school for a short time commenting that the school has been transformational on their children’s mental health and confidence causing anxiety levels to drop and resilience to grow”.
We are absolutely delighted with the findings in the report and are extremely proud of our school community who work hard always in the best interests of our pupils.
You can read a copy of the whole report here